Monday, May 20, 2013

Review 4 and Funny Stats

Review:

Etiquette and Espionage is an engaging romp through a delightful steampunk Victorian world. Author Gail Carriger returns to the thoroughly engaging world of genre-juggling that she first established with the adult series The Parasol Protectorate, some of whose characters also appear in Etiquette and Espionage. Although vampires and werewolves take a back seat in comparison to the technology in Etiquette and Espionage, they still spice the fantasy world up enough to make it truly enjoyable for fans of the supernatural as well as anyone who likes a cast of strong female characters.


And now for another topic! I hope you're not getting too tired of these reviews.

When I started this blog, I figured that probably not that many people would read it except for my old classmates, who I sent the link to. Now I'm at 880 pageviews--yay! Thanks, guys!

The thing I find interesting, though, is that a lot of my audience is in Europe and Asia. The most traffic on my blog comes from:

United States
Germany
Russia
South Korea
Ukraine

For some reason I find this very weird, in an extremely cool way. I'm not entirely sure why. I can't really wrap my head around the fact that there are people all around the world, people I don't know, reading my humble blog. It's like...whoa. The Internet is so cool! (Mostly.)

I'm not getting a swelled head here--at least, I think I'm not. I just find it weird. Like, wow. Thanks for reading!!

(Shout-out to anyone reading from the UK--you guys have the best entertainment! Harry Potter, Discworld,  Doctor Who, Sherlock, Merlin...the list goes on and on. Thanks, guys!)

No comments:

Post a Comment