Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year!

So! New year! 2013!

Some good stuff happened, some bad stuff happened. The world spectacularly failed to end...again. Which was good. I guess.

(Kidding. It was good.)

So it should be obvious that I did not actually write up the stuff I said I was going to. Well, I do not seem to be a reliable blogger. Maybe I will, maybe I won't.

I had a pretty good New Year's Day. Mom and I watched the Rose Parade recap at 10, mainly because the Rose Queen is from my school! I don't know her personally, but I've seen her in the halls. She's pretty cool. I heard a couple of juniors talking about how she's been missing a LOT of school and the teachers have been giving her time to catch up. Seems like a nightmare, doing all those events while applying to colleges and stuff.

A few days back Dad and I went to Santa Barbara. That was lovely. We just drove up, walked on the beach some, trespassed at the Four Seasons Hotel (we were just walking around the gardens. It's not like we vandalized anything), watched Singing In The Rain later that night.


The next morning we got up to see the sunrise. (A friend recommended that I do that.) It was absolutely freezing, but totally worth it.


1 comment:

  1. RowAn ... I love reading your blog ... do post more frequently !

    ReplyDelete