Monday, September 29, 2014

New Blog!

Hey guys.

I've got kind of a lot going on right now. Just started my senior year of high school, and not only do I have a buttload of college stuff to deal with, but the schedule drastically changed and my favorite teacher left. The transition has been...less than smooth.

Nevertheless, I am working on a very important post that should be up sometime this week. So check back soon.

And I started another blog!

It's called Oddments and Wonders, and you can find it right here. (I kept part of my signature "rowanboookworm" url, complete with the extra o in book.)

Oddments and Wonders is strictly for my creative writing--poems, stories, essays, stuff like that. I'm going to put a lot of stuff up on there, partly to give colleges a chance to see it if they want to, but also because I want to share it with you guys. I really hope you like it! So far the only thing up there is a poem I wrote at Kenyon, but that will change soon. (It might even change later tonight if I feel like posting something else.)

I think that about wraps that up. Check back later this week for an internet social justice post. See ya!

UPDATE: Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to finish the post I promised you guys. Frankly, it was making me nauseous to write it. But it was about Sam Pepper and if you want to know more go here. That was my main info source anyway...sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment