Monday, October 20, 2014

It's been a really good day

I am amazingly happy right now. The thing that I thought was impossible happened. IT HAPPENED. And I keep checking to make sure it's true, because WOW! I just...I've been alternating between bundle of nerves, trembling with shock, laughing, almost crying, and trying to express inexpressible joy in these feeble sounds and symbols we call words. It's not nearly enough, but it's all we've got. So make the most of your words! Shout to the sky! Write poetry or prose or whatever the hell you want! Try to express that inexpressible joy bursting through your heart, try futilely, beautifully, clumsily, just TRY IT! Because...what you think is impossible might not be. What you think can never happen might happen if you give it a chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment