Monday, February 25, 2013

Spirit Week Days 3&4

Spirit Week was a 4-day week, so there won't be a day 5.

Day 3 was retro stuff. I wore last year's Spirit Shirt, which says We just got here and we're already awesome/ Freshman class 2011/2012 or something like that. I also had a hat with A League of Their Own (it's a really good 90's movie) written on it and a vintage jacket from a defunct Disney attraction. And I carried Uglydolls. I love Uglydolls, don't you? I have Wedgehead and Icebat.

Day 4 was Heroes and Sidekicks. My friend and I went as Glinda/Galinda and Elphaba from Wicked. Our other friends kicked butt as Merlin and Arthur from Merlin. XD It was awesome.

Then Friday we had the semi-formal dance. That was...loud. And tiring. I probably wouldn't have gone, but the sophomores were putting it on and I had to do coat check. You know something really, really stupid? Even though the sophomores are required to go, we still have to buy tickets.

I was up till 2 in the morning. The dance ended at 11, but I had to be at a friend's house by 8:30 the next morning, so I made her a birthday present. It was her birthday and we were going to Universal Studios.

More on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment