Wednesday, January 15, 2014

It's that time of the year again...

You know the time I mean. The time you dread all year long. The time that haunts your deepest, darkest nightmares. The time that, were you a wizard, would manifest itself as your boggart.

That's right. Next week is Finals Week.

Oh joy.

I know a lot of schools already had their finals before break, but we have ours afterwards. And it SUCKS. Because then you're studying and dreading it all through Christmas and New Year's and all the studying just ruins it.

So have some Christmas art I did before Christmas.


It's called The Angel and the Elf, and it just came from me wanting to draw a random Christmas angel hanging out with one of Santa's elves. There's not really a story. They don't even have names. It was for this Christmas card charity thing I did. 

Here's the other side of the card. 




So yeah. That was fun. Yay. And yes, I realize that it's completely irrelevant now, but what the heck. It was fun to draw.


No comments:

Post a Comment